Monday, September 21, 2009

My 1st and the Half Day in Muar

It has been a while since last time i came back... Well, i know Muar will be always there for me... So even the eternity-like waiting hours in Bukit Jalil bus station couldn't back me down and extinguish my desire to go home... And guess what?! Just before i reached the Muar's local station, my cousin, Suzzane smsed to inform me that my cousin (another one) had just given birth a baby boy... That was indeed a suprise to me and what a way the Muar to welcome me home (am i too self-centered?)!

Bukit Jalil Bus Station


Way back to Muar from highway

On the day 1 of raya... me with my secondary school bro, Ricky and Leon paid an annual visit to our best malay friend, Michael... As what i expected, he welcomed us with delicious, and not forgot to mention, mouth-watering (though i used this to describe girls usually...) traditional malay delicacies. After savouring our first supper (since we visited him at about 9pm...), Ricky, the most creative commander in my team suggested launching a sudden attack to another friend, Miss Suryaini's house... However, much to his dismay, Miss Suryaini was caught unarmed- she didn't prepare delicacies for us (due to our successful sudden attack)!! Luckily, she did prepare some "dim sum (halal one)" for us...


From left: Michael, Ricky, Leon and me (and it’s angle problem which made my face looked so big…)


At Miss Suryaini’s House (this pic’s truly Malaysia, you can see all 3 major races in our country!)

Last but not least, after fetching them home, i continue my quest to launch the final "attack" to my cousin's house, (another another one... since i have so many cousins… and this one is JT), fetching him for a tea on Delikateza CafĂ©… And here’s my advice, don’t ever order expresso coffee… It’s very bitter! That’s all, my 1st half day in Muar (since i reached at about 5pm…).

For the next whole day… what i was doing were something like lying helplessly in bed like sleeping beauty, ripping songs for my dad, eating and shopping with my mum... Hoho… I know it’s anticlimax… But my life is like that^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment