Friday, September 18, 2009

The First

My very first blog signifies the end of my miserable sem 1... or in simple words, i've finally finished all my exams (though i've flunked a lot...)! How heavenly i feel now (sorry to those who hasn't...)...

This sem was filled with a lot of meaningful events... and it's my most adventurous sem so far (including my foundation). i kicked start or should i say UTAR kicked start the new sem with my burn out passion. i became lazy and keep procastinating my revision... but luckily, i didn't procastinate in my assignments and manage to hand in them in time... The tail end of the sem only had i realized it's time to work hard... however, it's indeed too late already as my laziness had finally taken its toll on my finals...

Lastly, i feel pleasure to meet a few good new friends here and the following video is our tribute to the end of the finals- The tearing of exam slips!!


No comments:

Post a Comment